Health and Social Care Coordinator

We are very fortunate to have a Health and Social Care Coordinator (HSCC) employed by the West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group who visits our practice weekly.

She can help with any Health and Social needs for older people or young people with physical disabilities.

The doctors refer to her directly and she can help with a number of issues relating to health and social care. She has access to health and social databases, and can liaise between Community Nurses, Community Matrons, Case Managers, OTs and Physiotherapists etc and helps to facilitate timely and effective use of resources. 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website